In 1999, in response to a growing demand from its shareholders for an internet service, CCL established the Counsel's Chambers Network.
In December 1999 a fibre optic cable was installed that enabled CCL to provide internet and email services to each Floor in Wentworth & Selborne Chambers at reduced rates. Connections to Windeyer Chambers and the NDC followed shortly thereafter. Additional full time network staff were employed to administer the network operations and assist members with connection and computer related issues.
In subsequent years CCL has invested significantly in building and upgrading the network infrastructure to provide what it believes is a valuable service to members. In February 2005, a VOIP telephony service was introduced to the CCL Network.
Free Dictionary Services
Counsel's Chambers Limited provides access to the following on-line dictionary services to our network users from within the Counsel's Chambers network.
Update your speed dials (only available within the Counsel's Chambers data network)
Desktop Fax Service
Counsel's Chambers Limited is pleased to announce the addition of the desktop fax service to the Counsel's Chambers Network.
This new service will allow Counsel’s Chambers Network Members to receive faxes sent to a CCL allocated fax number to be delivered to your email account. This supports inbound faxing only. Faxes are delivered to your email inbox in a .tif format. Each member wishing to use this service will be allocated with their own fax number. To apply for this service please complete this online registration form.
Upon receipt of your application CCL Network Support staff will assign you with a fax number.
For more information relating to this service please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructions for Connecting to the Network
- Windows 7/8 Wireless
- Windows 7/8 Wired
- Windows 10 Wireless
- Windows 10 Wired
- Mac OSX Wireless
- Mac OSX Wired
- iPad/iPhone (IOS Version 12 and Above)
- iPad/iPhone (IOS Version 11 and Below)
Manage your devices
Network Policy Documents
Counsel's Chambers Webmail
Centralised Exchange Webmail
In order to log a Maintenance Request with Counsel's Chambers Limited please fill in the form below.
Fill in all the fields and in the enquiry box state the building, Level number as well as the type of maintenance required, i.e. Air Conditioning, Lighting or General
Alternatively you can contact our reception on 02 9231 3644.
Security Access Cards & Keys
Below you can find the latest policy document regarding security cards and the relevant card activation forms.
Please download and print the relevant activation form and return to Counsel's Chambers Limited with $50 + GST deposit.
If further information is required, please contact Counsel's Chambers Limited.
Foyer Directory Boards
To add a name to the Foyer Directory Boards in Selborne, Wentworth and Lockhart Chambers please fill in the form below:
The old pdf form can be found here Name Plate Request/Removal Form
Here you can download the policy of Counsel's Chambers Limited in respect any proposed work to be carried out within the Company's properties.
Construction & Maintenance Work Summary
Contractor on Site Procedures & Fitout Guide
The following form must be read and completed by ALL tradesmen that have been commissioned to work within Selborne, Wentworth, Windeyer, and Lockhart Chambers. The form must be signed and returned with any requested information to Counsel's Chambers before work can commence.
The On-Site Procedures & Fitout Guide includes:
- Works Policy
- Design & Coordination Policy
- On-Site Procedures
- Guidelines For Installation Of AC Units
- Fire Service Shutoff Permit
- Hot Works Permit
- Use Of Riser Policy
- Use Of Wentworth Electrical D.B. Rooms
- Windows Installation Guidelines
- Building Maintenance Unit - Management Plan
- Site Orientation - Registration Form
- Site Orientation - Guidelines
- Site Orientation - Confirmation of Acceptance
- Application Form
Work in Progress
- Counsel's Chambers must be notified of all work taking place in the building.
- Only work approved by Counsel's Chambers can take place in the building.
- All work must be submitted for approval 48 hours prior to the scheduled commencement of the work.
- Work scheduled for the weekend must be submitted for approval to Counsel's Chambers by 4pm on the preceding Thursday.
- Timely submissions will ensure that the work is posted on the website and that approval is granted for work that complies with the necessary requirements.
Rubbish and Recycling
Dates for rubbish collection are as follows.
- 16 November 2017
- May 2018