Counsel's Chambers Limited
Sydney CBD, Inner West & Eastern Suburbs
About the business
Counsel's Chambers Limited is a property owner and manager, established for over 50 years. Accommodating Members of the NSW Bar, the Company focuses on a high level of service delivery and professionalism throughout its properties located in the heart of Sydney CBD's legal precinct.
About the role
We are looking for a well organised and motivated individual to join our small team to provide non-technical assistance to the IT Team. The purpose of this role is to support the day-to-day operations and facilitate the work of the IT Team, providing excellent customer service to Members. Would suit a recent graduate.
- Prioritise Members' requests and assign to the appropriate technical resource
- Communicate with Members and maintain website and social media content
- Develop and maintain documentation and processes for the IT team
- Provide administrative support to IT projects and operations
- Place and track orders and maintain equipment schedule
- Provide relief and cover overflow from reception
Benefits and perks
The company has a great team of friendly, supportive staff, and based in the heart of Sydney's legal precinct, close to transport and CBD shops.
Skills and experience
Candidates will have:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Experience in administration and project support
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and productively
- The ability to quickly learn and appropriately use technical terminology
This is an entry level position. Flexible start date until February 2022. Salary range available on request.
To apply, please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.